HIPAA holds healthcare organizations in the US accountable for safeguarding Protected Healthcare Information (ePHI). HIPAA Risk Assessments should be conducted at least annually to identify risks, mitigate them, and avoid data breaches or other incidents that may lead to serious penalties from the US Office of Civil Rights (OCR). Security & Risk Teams face several challenges.
- Keeping track of hundreds if not thousands of devices and applications that house ePHI.
- Managing a risk assessment across multiple departmental units, ePHI devices, applications, and individuals.
- Tracking risks, documenting safeguards, and creating reports for auditors and leadership.
Isora GRC helps you streamline your HIPAA Risk Assessments. Save time and resources while gaining valuable risk insights. Protect your healthcare organization’s valuable ePHI data and demonstrate compliance to the OCR.
- Discover and assess ePHI devices and applications. Import asset inventories and launch classification questionnaires to owners and end-users.
- Assess any number of departmental units, ePHI devices, applications, and individuals all from a single platform.
- Make data-driven decisions with dynamic reports. Identify where your biggest risks and compliance gaps exist.
More on HIPAA
Everything about the CMMC: Complete CMMC Guide, 2023 Edition
All you need to know about the CMMC, its framework, compliance requirements, and practical tips for…
Understanding the HIPAA Security Rule: Complete Guide
Learn the essentials of the HIPAA Security Rule, how to safeguard sensitive health information, and…
GLBA Safeguards Rule: Conducting a Risk Assessment
Explore our guide on conducting a risk assessment under the GLBA Safeguards Rule to protect customer…
GLBA Compliance in Higher Education: 2023 Complete Guide
Discover the importance of GLBA compliance in higher education, the role of Privacy and Safeguards…
Understanding the GLBA Safeguards Rule, 2023 Complete Guide
The GLBA Safeguards Rule is a US law that requires financial institutions to implement specific…
How to Build a Risk-Based Infosec Program in Higher Education, Complete Guide
Discover the key steps to building a risk-based infosec risk management program in higher ed for…
Say hello to powerfully simple GRC
The easier solution for mitigating risk, improving compliance, and building resilience