HIPAA holds healthcare organizations in the US accountable for safeguarding Protected Healthcare Information (ePHI). HIPAA Risk Assessments should be conducted at least annually to identify risks, mitigate them, and avoid data breaches or other incidents that may lead to serious penalties from the US Office of Civil Rights (OCR). Security & Risk Teams face several challenges.
- Keeping track of hundreds if not thousands of devices and applications that house ePHI.
- Managing a risk assessment across multiple departmental units, ePHI devices, applications, and individuals.
- Tracking risks, documenting safeguards, and creating reports for auditors and leadership.
Isora GRC helps you streamline your HIPAA Risk Assessments. Save time and resources while gaining valuable risk insights. Protect your healthcare organization’s valuable ePHI data and demonstrate compliance to the OCR.
- Discover and assess ePHI devices and applications. Import asset inventories and launch classification questionnaires to owners and end-users.
- Assess any number of departmental units, ePHI devices, applications, and individuals all from a single platform.
- Make data-driven decisions with dynamic reports. Identify where your biggest risks and compliance gaps exist.
More on HIPAA
Conducting a Third-Party Security Assessment, Complete Guide
Delve deep into Third-Party Security Assessments with SaltyCloud's guide. Learn the importance,…
Building a Third-Party Security Risk Management (TPSRM) Program, Complete Guide
Master Third-Party Security Risk Management (TPSRM) with SaltyCloud's guide. Ideal for teams of all…
Building an Application Risk Management Program, Complete Guide
This comprehensive guide offers a step-by-step approach to developing a robust risk management…
Building a Vendor Risk Management (VRM) Program, Complete Guide
Explore the importance of Vendor Risk Management (VRM) in safeguarding data and building strong…
Everything about the CMMC: Complete CMMC Guide, 2023 Edition
All you need to know about the CMMC, its framework, compliance requirements, and practical tips for…