NEW TO CLOUD IN 2019
Supercharge your analysts.
The Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) powerhouse that allows your SOC to automate mundane incidents and focus on mission-critical tasks.
Panopticon was first developed in 2009, making it one of the first security orchestration and automation platforms in the world. For 2019 it has been fully redesigned for cloud and is currently available for commercial use.
- Align your team’s incident response with a centralized view of all incidents.
- Seamlessly integrate all your alert and event data from SIEM, IDS, EDR tools.
- Execute robust automation workflows, including a comprehensive library of prebuilt incident response templates.
- Analyst friendly interface that does not require an automation engineer to modify and create new workflow templates.
- Effectively hunt, investigate, and contain incidents.
- Leverage a complete system of record for incident response reporting, search and digital forensics analysis.
Panopticon is proven at enterprise scale to improve SOC effectiveness 3-10x. Panopticon has been in service at one of the largest university systems in the US for the past decade including their MDR coverage of two dozen campus and broader MSSP coverage of a state-wide network.
- 1.5M+ endpoints covered.
- 18M pre-qualified incidents per day.
- 25K+ verified incidents resolved per month.
- >70% automated response achieved over multi-year timeframe in the real world.
Contact us to demo how Panopticon can streamline and automate your last mile incident response.