Assess device-level risk.
Gathering device data from people across your campus is not easy. Nevertheless, getting a handle on them is the first step towards achieving a secure device ecosystem. This is why CIS 20 and many other standards prioritize “inventory and control of hardware of assets” as a first step. With Isora, you can quickly curate device inventories and delegate inventory for classification to understand where your most critical devices are and what type of data they contain. Gain device-level risk visibility and secure your ecosystem in no time.
Whether your inventory is on spreadsheets, CMDB, spread across your network tools , or all of the above, Isora can help. Isora’s robust API and CSV upload lets you collect your assets in one place, assign ownership, delegate for classification, and run inventory reports and more.
- Import devices and their meta-data efficiently using device discovery or CMDB tools.
- Connect other device sources via the read/write API or CSV upload.
- Incorporare your concept of organization using your Active Directory or LDAP.
- Manage asset locations and ownership across your organization.
Asking the end-user how they use their device is the only way to gain insight. Survey tools simplify this procedure, but over-complicate the already complex process. Isora streamlines the collection of device information through questionnaire automation while consolidating device information from across campus.
- Align devices to users accurately using the concept of organization.
- Delegate simple questionnaires to end-users or departmental IT staff for input.
- Create questionnaires based on your organization’s classification schema (e.g.,confidential, public, surplus, etc.).
- Prompt end-users to disclose the type of confidential information (PHI, PII, etc.).
Gain visibility and highlight devices that pose a greater risk and flag them for greater diligence and security controls. After all, you wouldn’t want to treat a laptop with access to medical records the same way you would a surplus network phone.
- Quickly investigate asset-based risk with out-of-the-box reports and reporting engine.
- Export CSV data or leverage the reporting API to process and visualize data in a way that makes the most sense to your organization.
- Leverage the pre-built Power BI reports for further analysis such as summarizing the locations of all confidential laptops without encryption.